An exclusive loyalty program for small and medium businesses
Do you want to make company fly even further? With VoeBiz, your employees’ corporate travels can turn into points which can be exchanged for new GOL, Air France and KLM tickets.
Making things even better: your company does not pay anything to register and enjoy the benefits of the program.
Learn all the advantages below or choose an item from the menu to have access to other essential information.
The purchase of flights from participating companies is transformed into credit to redeem new tickets. Learn more about the points conversion table.
By reaching the Prime Class, your company will get a 5% discount when purchasing domestic or international tickets with GOL, Air France and KLM.
Beyond the points destined to the company, employees keep accumulating miles in their Smiles or Flying Blue programs.
Join GOL UATP, and pay for your tickets with this exclusive payment method for companies and ensure a 30% bonus on VoeBiz points.
The redemption of airline tickets must be done exclusively through the VeBiz website, a practical and safe platform.
How it works
If your small or medium sized company meets the rule for those which are able to register in the program, a VoeBiz number will be sent by e-mail to the account administrator chosen at the moment of registration.
This number must be informed when purchasing tickets from GOL, Air France or KLM. Flights can be purchased on the websites of companies, travel agencies or on the GOL Companies website.
Important! Only flights performed are converted into points.
The more points your company accumulates, the more benefits you will be able to enjoy! Discover the two classes based on the accumulation of points:
Entry category, allows your company to enjoy the basic benefits of the program. Among them, access to the VoeBiz portal, accumulation and redemption of points plus the points accelerator using GOL UATP.
Complete and simple to use, on the VoeBiz portal your company can manage the entire account in the "My Account" area through information such as point balance, query for upcoming flights, current company class, travel history, in addition to requesting retroactive points, among other features.
Class of companies with more than 70 thousand qualifying points. It offers all the benefits of the Essential category plus a 5% discount when purchasing tickets to fly GOL, Air France or KLM.
Your company will be able to fly with a discount on all national and international routes operated by GOL. On flights operated by Air France and/or KLM, your company will be able to choose 5 segments, that is, 5 origins and 5 destinations to use the discount without maximum ticket issuance. The benefit will be valid only during the period in which the company remains in the Prime class.
How to secure the discount
By reaching the Prime class, the company will receive a promotional code via email and may use it to issue tickets through:
- The Companies webpage on the VoeGOL website.
- Travel agencies. In this case, all you need to do is inform the agency's promotional code to the agency and ask them to request GOL's release, sending the company's data, promotional code and agency data to the email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Air France and KLM tickets
When reaching the Prime class, the company will receive a form by email, where the 5 chosen routes must be registered. Afterwards, tickets can be issued in the following ways:
- Through a travel agency, which must also be indicated on the route registration form.
- Directly with Air France and KLM service, contacting us by e-mail email@example.com.
If you are already a Prime customer and have not yet registered Air France and KLM origins and destinations for which you would like to obtain your exclusive discount, click here to register.
Difference between qualifying points and points
These are credits that your company accumulates to exchange for airline tickets (redemption) on the VoeBiz website. The accumulation of Points varies according to the amount paid for the ticket and the family or class of the fare. In the case of the Plus fare on GOL flights, for example, R$1 = 3 points.
They are valid points to move up a class in the VoeBiz program. The conversion of qualifying points is related to the amount paid for the ticket (R$1 = 1 qualifying point).
Example of points conversion
Understand the sum period of qualifying points
To start counting a company's qualifying points, its first point accumulation transaction is considered.
- From that date (named the anniversary date), all qualifying points accumulated during twelve months are added up.
- If the company accumulates 70,000 qualifying points during this period, they enter the Prime class.
- Twelve months after the anniversary date, the balance of qualifying points is reset to zero and counting starts once more.
- When entering the Prime class, the qualifying points balance is reset to zero and the count is restarted once more.
- Thus, the company will have another 12 months to accumulate another 70,000 qualifying points and remain in the Prime class or not.
Important: when the qualifying points are reseted, the company returns to the Essential class, but its balance of points for ticket redemption remains the same, without any changes.
Which companies can subscribe to VoeBiz
A loyalty program from GOL, Air France and KLM, VoeBiz was created exclusively for small and medium-sized companies that:
- Have their registered office in Brazil;
- Present a valid CNPJ;
- Do not have commercial agreements in force with GOL, Air France and KLM.
To analyze an application for registration in the program, GOL may request the presentation of documents proving the identity of the company, as well as other information provided.s.
Important: travel agencies, consolidators, tour operators and similar cannot register with VoeBiz.
However, they are supporters of the program and your company can buy through these partners and also accumulate VoeBiz points. For more information, click here.
VoeBiz is the loyalty program of the companies GOL, Air France and KLM.
GOL is the airline that transports the most passengers in Brazil. It offers several services such as VIP lounge, GOL + Comfort and much more to meet the needs of your company and of your employees.
With Air France, your company goes to more than 40 destinations in Europe. The on-board service brings a taste of the French gastronomic tradition, and transforms the flight into a unique experience.
KLM has special advantages for your company to go even further. Entertainment options, on-board service with meals on all flights and apps will make life easier for you and your employees.
Do you own or manage a travel agency? Encourage your corporate clients to register in the VoeBiz program! When participating in our loyalty program several advantages are offered, which can become another selling point.
- If you have any corporate clients that are not yet part of VoeBiz, encourage them to register.
- Keep in touch with your customer to track their program approval.
- To guarantee the accumulation of points, when selling tickets, remember that it is essential to include your corporate customer's VoeBiz number in the GOL reservation (PNR), either through the GOL website or through the OBT or GDS system your agency uses. Access the GWS portal and check out more details on how to include your VoeBiz number in your customers' GOL reservations.
- And if you have a Prime class customer, help them enjoy the 5% discount on flights operated by GOL. This discount, it should be noted, is only granted upon insertion of a promotional code unique to the company participating in the program.
Important: to be able to offer the Prime class discount on your agency's sales, you must ask the corporate client to send an email to your agency authorizing its use and then forward this email to firstname.lastname@example.org so that the VoeBiz team can upload the Prime discount to your agency.
How to enter the VoeBiz number on GDS (Global Distribution System) systems
To ensure the accumulation of points for your customers, you must:
- Before issuing the ticket, add the OIN to the reservation and, at the end of the command, include the VoeBiz number informed by the customer. This number is made up of ten digits.
- The OIN entry format varies from one system to another.
- Sabre: 3OSI YY OIN 1234567890
- Amadeus: OS YY OIN 1234567890
- Galileo: SI.YY*OIN 1234567890
Air France e KLM
- Sabre: 3OSI YY OIN G3VB 1234567890
- Amadeus: OS YY OIN G3VB 1234567890
- Galileo: SI.YY*OIN G3VB 1234567890
Important: be sure to include the mandatory blanks to avoid non-recognition of the OIN. Example: